IMMIGRATION, DEMOCRATS DISHONEST. REPUBLICANS STUPID

A Facebook person accused me of using "talking points" in discussing the ways, and that Democrats dishonesty use immigration to build voter blocs and Republicans have been stuck on stupid and timidity in permitting them to do so. This is my response to the person.

Jay, I don't know with certainty what you mean with "talking points!" directed at me. However, please know that I don't use talking points, I make them from experience and knowledge. After 35 years experience in Mexico and other lower Americas, as well as involvement in politics since college and the revolutionary days of the 60s-70s, I have an understanding of border issues and how each political party has dealt with the issue(s). Simply stated, Democrats have been dishonest in pursuit of voters and Republicans have been stuck on stupid for permitting them to win the battle. 

In 2007 I presented a proposal "Immigration and Terrorism "-- Beyond Walls" to President Bush, published it and spoke broadly, in many venues.. BTW, it was presented to Britain's Parliament by people who heard and read it. I dealt with terrorism, which the Brits related to their long-standing problems. Around 2006-2007, the whole issue took a very serious turn and requires action far different from preventing the innocent Hispanic and Latino from coming in for a better life. Far more serious, and that's why the Brits took it to Parliament. 

The way our government , CONGRESS, is dealing with the issue(s) is scandalous, even treason is not a reach too far. !Think drugs, human trafficking, mid-easterners buying their way through Mexico, Hezbollah now all over the USA and all of both S. and N. America from their base in the Triple Frontier of S. Am. I learned this in 2001, and since then they are everywhere, as one of my blog readers reported, "from Puerto del Fuego to Northern Tip of Canada." 

YES, this is damn Serious!! Anyone who doesn't internalize this threat when it's presented doesn't want the truth and is happy basking in ignorance. When I reported these facts in the newspaper, a guy who is as abjectly dishonest as he is stupid, rebutted it and called me a liar in public. I think he will never do that again and he will never write for the newspaper again. That's how serious this issue is and I've about given up on our government dealing with the issue either intelligently in the case of Republicans or honestly and objectively with the Democrats. These are my "talking points," Jay. And, there are more.

Comments

  1. Jay's description of your facts as "talking points" is simply his inability to accept the fact that there are those among us who have thought deeply about issues, and have formed fact-based opinions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse