DEATH PANELS NECESSARY -- From an Obama "Czar"

For those in denial of what Obamacare will do to ration healthcare, this might be helpful. For those who don't care or just accept the misinformation from the Obama administration and prefer to blindly and thoughtlessly stay on the pathe to perdition, it won't matter. No need to read.
I'm sure the Obama shills will hastily counter that the writer, Steve Ratner, is Obama's car czar, not healthcare. I can anticipate their rhetoric before they start delivery.

I.ve hesitated to use the term "death panels" but it is appropos. Obamacare's 15-member advisory council will alocate healthcare.... not just for senior, but for all. Seniors over 70 will be hardest hit.

As one in need of a lung transplant 3+ years ago for survival a few more years, I would surely not be alive under Obamacare. There are a few who oppose my writing who would have preferred that I'd been denied, but I hope there are a few who support it. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse