LEADERSHIP VACUUM IN AMERICA -- A NATIONAL CRISIS

MY HOPELESS FEELING AS I WATCHED OUR "LEADERS" DISCUSS SYRIA

I've experienced many seemingly insurmountable situations in my life -- disappointment, frustration, personal fear, fear for my loved ones, some level of despair and more as all people have. But, this morning I have the most hopeless feeling of utter despair that I have ever had. I've always been able to see a probable solution to the problems. Not now! On Syria! As I've watched another bit of utterly empty commentary from president Obama, a dismal performance from Congresswoman Pelosi, Congressman John Boehner's fecklessness in capitulating to Obama, and remembering that I've never heard meaningful or inspirational commentary from Sen. Harry Reid -- THE HARSH REALITY STRUCK ME. THESE PEOPLE ARE "LEADING" OUR NATION. THE EPITOME OF INEPTITUDE. And, Americans continue to lean toward the most ineffective leader of my lifetime. It's a huge problem. Can there be a solution when people are deluged with misinformation and, frankly, are content and willfully ignorant? As a problem solver, I don't see it. Harsh? Yes, but true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse