PELOSI, PROGRESSIVES, WHAT ARE THEY

In a Facebook discussion this morning I referred to Nancy Pelosi in negative terms as she introduced her "impeachment management team" to send to the Senate for the sham impeachment. My comments were rebutted by a person who proclaimed that Pelosi only spoke truth and followed the constitution. He suggested I might read it. I have and I have watched far too much of Pelosi to believe she has any integrity or that she is a constitutionalist. 

Progressives 
After listening to Nancy Pelosi introduce her "impeachment management team" this morning, I thought it necessary to come back to this and simply ask you what part(s) of the constitution do you refer to. Or, what constitution, what country.? In my most reckless thinking, my worst dreams, did I ever expect to see our representatives as reprehensible, ignorant and just plain intellectually insufficient as Pelosi and her crowd are. Also, as one who grew up among honorable Liberal Democrats, but left them after '73, I never expected to see Democrats become what they've become as so-called "Progressives." Corruption and absence of intellectual integrity define them and they've become masters at projection, never better on display than in accusing Trump of criminal behavior. Now, I realize I've wasted a few minutes of life expectancy which is short already. If you align yourself with the misguided, misnamed "Progressive," truth is of no importance. Oh, watching part of the ridiculous debate last night pushed me a bit over the edge too. The best the Dems have isn't worth a tinker's damn. Other than that, have a good da

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse