"PROGRESSIVE" REVOLUTION -- TRUMP'S REVELATIONS

The chaos we're new experiencing in the form of atempts to remove President Trump from office has far more significant root cause than just angst at Trump personally. As I've discussed in
This post will surely cost some "friendships" and perhaps elicit a threat or two. However, since college days I have studied the cultural revolution now 7-8 decades long and the effects, some ravaging, on every American institution as "Progressives" have sought transformation of the nation, unfortunately to a lesser one than the nation that has been a model for the world. Our nation is all but "broken" now. President Trump is blamed by those who are truly responsible, but he in all of his unconventional, sometimes disgusting, ways, is flushing out the worst of the revolutionaries. Sadly, a flock of new ones was elected in the last election. Is our condition already irreparable?
I am torn between sadness for losing the proud and honorable Democratic Party of the maternal side of my family, all wonderful people as role models to help me grow up, and anger at the parasitic Progressives (for want of a better word) who have taken control of the Democrats and true Liberals. I saw them building their sub-cultural influence as a college student and university faculty member in the 60's and their insidious efforts to transform America are becoming blatant reality under Barack Obama, their patron saint now. I have publicly criticized those of conservative persuasion for their ineptitude in opposing the parasites, but fact is it is nearly impossible to win against the dishonesty of this group. I can't count the number of times I've heard the words "Romney lies" since he won the 1st debate. It was thrown at me at the library here yesterday by a person who was so far off base on his claims about the fiscal condition of America that there could be no debate. When I told him I'd be glad to debate him publicly if he'd get accurate facts and debate honestly. He pointed a cane at me which I asked him to remove and he asserted ---- "I might have a gun in here." I assure all that if I had said that to him and others like him, today I'd be charged with a hate crime or a deadly threat. That's what we've become....40% anyway. By the way, I did tell him I'd break the cane around his neck if he persisted. He left quickly. Yes, I'm disgusted. No, I don't apologize. I've felt the sting of their sword too often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse