SCHOOL SHOOTINGS #4 ARMED GAURDS

Another analytical thought on guns in schools that, I believe, puts the issue in proper perspective from a friend. 

Much to my chagrin, I think armed guards will become a staple in schools, public or private. How these individuals are managed is another matter. I think the most suitable candidates are police, perhaps some former service men and women. I do not recommend private security... Too little accountability. While I abhor the idea of guns of any kind present in schools, I see no other plausible solution.
By Rusty Carter, Journalist, Newspaper Editor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse