OBAMA -- MORE ON HIS "TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA"

I'm posting a comment from a reader for more to see. I am in total agreement with the commentary and will write more in a day or two. When I speak of Obama "transforming America" as he has promised, the comments below are exactly what he intends. It should be clear to all.....but isn't. That is what I, and my network, are fighting. I THANK THE COMMENTER FOR THE INSIGHTFUL ASSESSMENT.
 
 
I have no disagreement with your analysis, but virtually all writers miss the extraordinary ways Obama is altering the bureaucracy and its misuse of laws behind the scenes. While the economic crisis is severe, the poisonous changes throughout government are equally devestating in the short and long term. The "czars" are there for a reason, and that is to transform government from within, while no one is looking or able to ferret out what is taking place. The few reported instances of overriding the Constitution, laws and regulations are only the tip of the iceberg, and even these are not reported sufficiently for the public to understand the magnitude and meaaning of the changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse